- Vape pen sparks cause SUV fire
- Mueller Law Firm clients, Darrell Siggers and Aaron Salter, doing great things for other exonerees and wrongfully convicted individuals who are still in prison
- Happy to see Chief Craig taking these disturbing allegations seriously. Too many good police officers get their reputations stained by bad cops lying and manufacturing evidence to get a conviction. We can’t tolerate cops violating the Constitution they swore to uphold.
- Governor Whitmer must sign this bill to live up to the promise of the Legislature and Gov. Snyder to compensate the wrongfully convicted. The tragedy of spending years in prison for a crime one did not commit should not be compounded by the State crying broke.
- A critical look at how law enforcement protects its own from public scrutiny. While the vast majority of police officers serve their communities honorably, when the badge is tarnished, disciplinary records should be transparent, not hidden behind the blue wall of silence.
- California man who spent 39 years in prison gets $21 million for wrongful conviction
- E-Cigarettes Article
- Revisiting Liability of Non-manufacturing Sellers and Importers
- Vaping Devices: Explosive Growth, Exploding Batteries